Wednesday, August 26, 2009

student card, 26.08.09 finally~

Today, 26 august 2008, I FINALLY get my student card!! OMG, it has been 2 months since i enter the Uni, and now only I got my student card...I duno should I complain that they'r not effective and not efficient enough or not, mayb they'r really too many students and they really take time to produce them..Mayb... -.-

my previous temporary student card-like 'giam cai'!

new student card-'sui sui'! haha...

Anyway, there's something happened today tht I would like to share with...

Thing that I feel so angry today:-


picture shown is a floor of my college(outside my room of course), the black black thing is hair, yea, it's hair! I dunno y our college's ppl dare to let their fren or coursemate maybe to cut their hair, where the 'barber' doesn't hold any qualified certificate! Oh gosh! Anyway, this is their right and I won't comment much. But the bad things is they jz don't clean up the place after cut! Please la, "马先生", izzit wt a Uni student should do?? Totally not civilized! (p/s: sorry if this picture make you feel like wanna vomit)


Thing that I feel funny today:-


picture shown is a group of male! My coursemate and myself! We all squeeze
into a small lift after attending our english class. There are 17 of us!! Really a difficult task to perform!! haha...

No comments: