Thursday, August 20, 2009

IYE: 4th day in korea

helo frens…today is my 4th day in korea! Wow…i hav an unforgettable experience today!! In the morning, as i jz woke up. My host father said wanna bring me to sauna. So of coz i say YES!!! so we drive to the nearby sauna.. OMG!! everyone was naked! This is my very 1st time, bath with many uncles and boys together…and all of us were naked!! yea..naked!! At 1st i feel quite paise, but i follow what they do oso..take off all of my clothes…-.-" thn my host father taught me what to do…So i take bath inside, shaving inside, go into the hot sauna room, do jacuzzi bla bla bla… Thn i hav udon mee as my lunch. After lunch, i was brought to a beach, as this is the summer season in korea. I went there with my host dad, my 2 cute host sisters and their friend. Their beach is slightly different with malaysia one. And i can c my favourite food, seaweed beside the beach! hahaz~ :p I hav taken some nice pic oso..Having dinner soon i think… lookin forward for it!! hehe… 2moro i’m going to meet wf other IYE students from M’sia. And we’re going to somewhere for tour. C u guyz… ^.^

No comments: