Thursday, August 20, 2009

IYE: 14th day in korea

This is the last day i stay in korea… It’s a relaxing day, but everyone of us feel so down. (as we’re going bec soon) We went to LS company and another cable company today. So, still the same, we were bein brought to visit the factory. Only different thing is that, we all got a 2GB thumb drive from the cable company. This is the best souvenir tht i got from so many factory! Even hyundai company jz gav us 2 pens…-.- After the factory visit, we went to a small playground. We spent around half n hour there b4 going to the farewell party.




Since this is the last day of us in korea, thus, almost all of us cried in the farewell party. Include me…-.- We really miss korea so much and love korea so much…We really hav an enjoyable and valuable 15 days trip…After the farewell party, my host family did hav a small party wf me at home. I cried again..-.-" My host mum gav me quite a lot of things oso..Thanks to them!! That’s all for my IYE trip in korea…Wil depart to airport in 3 hours later…Bye korea….

No comments: