Thursday, August 20, 2009

IYE: 8th day in korea



today is really hot! i hate it…It’s jz lk Malaysia weather… -.-" We went to 2 places 2day. Both of them are so nice! I meant their view.. In the morning, we went to Independence Hall and spent around 4 hours there. Wow man, this park is really really big!!! Mayb i should use the word ’super huge’..Well, this is a park or more precisely muzium. It displayed and exhibited their korean history. How Japan attacked them and many more…Anyway, this is not as boring as u r thinking now. Because there’s a lot of nice views there and we did capture alot and alot of photos!!! crazy man…We sumore run lk amazing race to a place and take photos there. coz it’s too big and we got insufficient of time. Besides, there’s a small stalls inside there and i bought quite a number of things there! I was so happy coz i 1st time use so much money in korea! haha…For the past few days, i jz kept my money inside my wallet. After went to the independence hall, we went to a restaurant and have lunch there. Today is Adrian, one of our IYE team member b’day, so we did celebrate birthday wf him.





Then, we went to botanical garden after lunch. The view is oso so so so nice!! U won’t realize unless u c the photos!! Same wf the independence hall, we took many photos oso!! haha… And we did record some stupid video as well. :p Anyway, today’s tour was nice. Only the weather make me sweat a lot.



But, my host sister, which is our interpreter oso. She received a news tht my host grandmother jz pass away on the way bec. I’m sure all of my host family members very very sad now. Now they are in the hospital. I’m really worry about them..God bless them…:(

No comments: