Thursday, August 20, 2009

IYE: first 3 days in korea




helo avbody!! i’m writing my blog in korea right now!! syok man…hehe~ i really really like korea, like their avthing!! It’s so peaceful here! and i would say i really experience korean lifestyle here… my host family is so nice! i actually have my own room. That’s really cool. host father is a rotarian, he could speak english, so i hav no problem with communication. There are 3 sisters in my host family, 2 of them are twins. Both of them are so cute. Another sister jz came bec from america for study ytd. She could speak very well in english also. So how lucky am i?! keke~ today i hav visited to temple and muzium. I hav saw on some of their really unique and marvellous building structure! all building was built without NAILS! By the way, i hav received 1 collar pin, 1 pen and 1 towels from the rotary club as present! i think i’m the only 1 hav this presents! keke~~ :p my host father gave me their school interact t-shirt oso. It’s simple, but meaningful! How about the food? Well, i really really enjoy them a lot! especially the seaweed! I ate some korean traditional food for this few days, and for today itself, i hav the ‘char jiang mee’ oso! I think i’m going to the beach 2moro…hope tht’s another best experience! ^_^

No comments: