Thursday, August 20, 2009

IYE: 11st day in korea

Damn tired now! It’s already 12.41am…Well, i spent my whole day in seoul for today. I walked for the whole day and my leg is so so so tired! T.T Anyway, let me talk about wt i saw today. I went to Lotte Department, Insa-dong and Dongdaemoon. For Lotte Department, it’s the top shopping complex in Korea(they told me 1). How top is it? Everything is so so so expensive, mayb can fight wf KLCC and Pavillion in M’sia. 1 very normal t-shirt may costs RM1xx. Yet, the ppl there still think tht it’s so cheap and there’s a ‘long dragon’ in the cashier. (bcoz there’s a sales, but still expensive!) -.-" There were so so so many expensive food inside the department as well. I saw kit-kat!! haha…
Then, we walked to insa-dong, which is quite a distance from Lotte Complex. On the way we walked, there were demonstration by residents of Korea because of wt wt beef matter. Wow! How lucky m i to c the demonstration, i saw polices on my left, then demonstrators on my right side. haha! In insa-dong, there was a lot of things to sell, mostly is korean traditional keychain, fan, and those kind of small souvenirs. So of coz, i bought quite many things there. :p I still not finish buying yet, but we got to rush to Dongdaemoon. Well, dongdaemoon is quite suitable for teenagers to shopping. There’s A LOT of fashion clothes and accessories. Anyway, i din buy anything there. Unluckily, we miss the laz bus to come bac to asan(town tht i stay). So i got to wait for 1 hour and 45 minutes jz to catch up another bus to cheonan(town tht nearby asan) at 11.00pm. Wow, it’s really tired… I still left of some souvenirs….T.T so regret now!!! haih…got to sleep now, bye…

No comments: