Thursday, August 20, 2009

080809~ my birthday!

This is my 1st birthday in University...That's really different from the previous year. I still can recall that laz year 080808(my birthday and olympic opening ceremony.. hehe... ^^) All of my teluk intan's perak celebrate wf me...But this year, all of us were 'spread' to around Malaysia. Some in Kedah, some in Perak, some in Malacca, some in Johor, some in KL bla bla bla...(what to do? study ma!!) so, we can't meet together, perhaps if we met, I can treat you all to eat!! haha!! =p Anyway, I did receive birthday wishes either through SMS or facebook from all of my friends! THANKS so much!! FRIENDSHIP forever!! Well, for my 1st birthday in University, I spend almost the whole day in uni cocucurriculum-taekwando training. Frankly saying, I don't feel lk wan to train since this is my birthday! haha... And at night, there's a BBQ organized by Club of Computer and Communication System Engineering(CCSE), definitely not to celebrate my birthday. >.< so, in fact I don't really feel that today is my birthday! aiks...Until 11pm something, my coursemate ajak me to play badminton, since I was quite bored for the whole day, so definitely I say 'OK'! Here come the unexpected incident, my coursemates put in all the efford and give me a surprise, they celebrate birthday for me!! ^^ I never expect that they will buy me a cake and celebrate for me...感动! haha...Thanks guys!






Thanks to my best friends+sei dong - Loo Yee, Eugene, Ai Ling and Chien Leng for giving me an earlier birthday and the present oso! I love you all!! hehe... ^^







*p/s: this blog was created on 20.08.09, 3.51am based on my memories on 08.08.09...

2 comments:

irene said...

hey thr
mark ur words:if we met, I can treat you all to eat!!
LOL

kian_l33 said...

haha...i use 'met', not 'meet' right? haha...but if u insist 1, I don't mind to treat la...