Saturday, August 22, 2009

Going to The Mines luu~~

Friday again!! Time in Uni really passing damn fast... Last week we jz went to Mid Valley. >.< Ok, as usual, I'm having my TITAS class in the afternoon (for those not study in UPM, TITAS means Tamadun Islan dan Tamadun Asia)...bored or not?? I would say super bored!! Every week, our lecturer just open the powerpoint slideshow and read it! But today at least she changed some 'pattern' la! She taught by standing today, but not sitting as usual...haha!


coursemates having presentation in class

At 1st she said wan to give us extra 1 more hour class, since she wants to cancel class during raya. So suppose our class from 3pm-6pm, who knows she let us back at 4.30pm! We all were just so so so happy! Out of sudden, I forgot who suggested to go the mines. So, few of us agreed and we really went just now. (actually we ad did so laz week, make a sudden decision to go somewhere) The funny thing is, we went for the wrong bus! So, we took 4 bus before we reached The Mines! omg...-.- Luckily not wasted too much of time! Hehe... Basically I jz went there for my dinner, we ate ramen and it costed me RM20. Frankly this is quite expensive for a student! Haha...


Searching for food...


our drinks-all green tea

my food(ramen with fried octopus) ^^


After had our dinner, we went for shopping. I din buy anything except a pack of sweets! aiks... But my frens did buy something..


kit-keyboard protector, 4 boxes of tissues
ka yin-maggi, collar shirt
lih horng-collar shirt, contact lens
ming yue-contact lens
yi wen- ntg


so, i'm not spending the most money! =)

1 comment:

kayin said...

hey i bought a lolipop too...
hahax!