Thursday, August 20, 2009

IYE: 7th day in korea



I miss my classmates now…T.T It’s raining today, the weather is quite cold. Ntg la, jz wan to mention the weather… @.@ I went to another school today. That’s Chung Nam Foreign Language High School. Today’s programme is different wf yesterday 1. Yesterday, we were brought to visit the school one department by one department. But today, we jz went to the school and straightly enter their class and study wf them. Well, this is a really really young, fresh and new school. They only start the school in january 2008, means dis year. Total of students is not many as they were the 1st badge. There were 3 different language class in this school. English class, chinese class and japanese class. So happy because i can converse wf them! Some really can speak chinese 1!! I have 3 lessons today, science lesson, english lesson and korean lesson. Well, definitely i dun understand the korean…-.- My classmates is so so so friendly! I like them…I do hav give them my name card and get e-mail address from them for future contact. So we chat many about malaysia and korea. They did tell me a lot about korean n so am i. During recess time, we ate noodles as our lunch. Then, they took me to their gymnasium and i hav some sports there. I played badminton and basketball. I really hav a good time there…We left at about 4pm. I was so reluctant to leave the classroom! Even I felt like wan crying whn wan to say goodbye to them. Anyway, i took some picture wf them. They gav us a bookmark as souvenir, i surely will keep it nicely! hope we all can keep in contact…

No comments: