Sunday, September 27, 2009

time flies~

OK....time to update my blog...urghermm...

time flies.... (does time really fly?) whatever, my raya break come to the end..2moro at this time, I should be eating at College 10 UPM AGAIN!! 1 week break, DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH!!
okok, let me summarize wt had i done in this holiday...
1. out wf my friends(almost everyday) =D
2. went to Ipoh(2 times)
3. spent a night at Kampar where play dota in Cyber Cafe until 4am
4. a 'sing k' session for 4 hours
5. watched 15 episodes of '美女厨房II'
6. watched 8 episodes of '绝代商骄'
7. sit in front of computer and spent quite plenty of time wf a marvellous thing called 'internet'
8. spent some time to do my revision for Electric Circuit Analysis's test 2(really 'a lot') swt!
MeAnINgfuL right?? this Called HOLIDAY!! haha~~

No comments: