Saturday, September 12, 2009

I hate traffic congestion~

Today, after my last class at 5.30pm. I went to Bus Stop in my Uni and wait for bus to go Puduraya. In fact I already bought my Transnasional bus ticket which depart at 7pm 1. Suppose I got enough time to reach Puduraya since I have 1 and half hour left right?? But the bad thing is, I wait until 6.10, the Metro bus to Puduraya still not coming...I damn worry I will miss the bus to go back my hometown. So, I chose taxi to go there with 40 bucks! OMG~ dis is really really expensive!! But I know if I don't take taxi, there's NO WAY for me to reach Puduraya by 7pm!
However....The stupid traffic congestion made me trapped in middle of the road. When I reach Puduraya, it's already 7.20pm! I jz felt like wanna hit ppl tht time!! I spent 40 bucks to take taxi all the way to Puduraya but eventually, I MISS THE BUS!! So, no choice, I got to buy another ticket which depart at 8pm! This is a really bad day for me where I spent nearly RM60 to go back hometown(usually RM16.80 oni)... My laz meal was at 1 something in the afternoon, and before I went on bus, I really hungry! But due to insufficient of money, I can oni buy a bun! T.T Finally I reach Teluk Intan at 10.30 and mum took me for supper/dinner. I ate Laksa!! Hehe...Thanks mum!

p/s: Nex time if wanna bec on friday evening, make sure depart 2 hours earlier!! Bear in mind!!
p/s: Anyone can invent a car that can fly?? Road is not enough for us la!!

No comments: