Sunday, September 6, 2009

E-challenge~

Let me introduce to you!! The ENGINEERING FACULTY OF UNIVERSITI PUTRA MALAYSIA!! deng deng deng deng.....

My faculty~

A lovely Sunday, I supposed to rest and relax in my room. But instead of doing that, I went to my faculty and participate in 'E-challenge' today! It's an event organised by PEMAJU, an engineering club of my faculty. Well, this is an annual event where we, participants will be involved in a number of games. I spent RM5.00 in order to participate...Basically there were 2 parts in this E-challenge. 1st part in the morning where 5 outdoor station games were conducted and 2nd part was 'Team-Building' indoor games. How's this event?? Let the photo tell you the story~~^^

Morning, b4 start our outdoor station games, photography session wf my coursemate~

1st outdoor game(we got to use some old newspaper to make a parachute, put an egg into the parachute and throw it from 4th floor)

Unfortunately, our egg break~ lol..

2nd outdoor game(3 ppl in a group, ppl at the side blind-folded and their legs are tied together, 3 ppl got to walk through an area wf strings)

3rd outdoor game(without entering the circle and listen to instruction of a leader, 4 blind-folded ppl hold 4 strings with a rubber band, take out the cup of water in the middle of the circle), but our cup of water fall for few times >.<

guessing clue for nex station!

4th outdoor game(kayak), the best game in E-challenge! ^^

2 teams compete and c who's faster, photo shown me n ying ying b4 start!

OH NO!! goin to crash ad!!

yit wei n me~

5th game(use ur toe to hold 'bakuli', and put into a pail,), I jump by following numbers in each step~

put the 'bakuli' into the pail~
afternoon, rest and lunch time, photography session wf my coursemate AGAIN!! ~

HANG TEN!! we CAN~~ ^^

This is flag of my group! I'm from group 6 and our group name is 'SIXY', I guess you know the meaning right?? haha~~ how sexy we are? watch the video below(our cheers) >.<

1st Team Building game(all ppl blind-folded, 1 leader give instruction to make the shape required. We got to make rectangular, triangle, square, N, Y shape...)

What you said? I can't hear you~ haha..

I still can take photo even blind-folded! 'geng'? haha~ :p

2nd Team Building game(answer 7 questions that related to IQ and maths test)

3rd Team Building game( put nails onto 1 nails)

This is how we put it! balance~ balance~ balance~

4th Team Building game(use newspaper and a bar of staple bullet, build an aeroplane that will fetch a ping pong ball, aeroplane tht can fly the furthest is winner), for this game, we are the winner!! wakakaka....ermm, I think we only win this game! @.@

This is the 1st prototaip of our aeroplane! Ugly?? Nvm, we already modified and the final 1 is shown below~

How we modify?? We put an air hostess to jaga after passengers! So creative!! wakakaka~ All other members laugh when c our aeroplane!


take photo with our aeroplane!! lol~

Ready to fly?? 3,2,1... Although our aeroplane is not the prettiest 1, but for sure our aeroplane is the biggest and can fly furthest!! urghkhemm....Don't believe?? c the video~ ^^


E-challenge started at around 9am and ended at around 5pm. At the end, we get 1st placing(counted from behind la~ >.<) out of 10 groups!! haha... Nvm, most important is we win the aeroplane game and we enjoy the whole E-challenge!! :p

No comments: