Sunday, September 20, 2009

my baby sick d~

Went to Ipoh today, purposely wanted to bring my baby to c doctor! bcoz she's having skin disease... =( but the 'doctor' said, my baby need to stay there for 3 weeks! Oh no...I want my baby!! 'doctor' suggested me to bring my baby to Mid Valley for treatment by myself, she may b recovered faster, probably stay hospital for 'ONLY' 1 week...Aiks, no choice, I think I better bring her to "Mid Valley's hospital" nex time...
p/s: My baby is my laptop! hehe...
Aiks, fine! A bit bad mood when knew that I can't cure my laptop today! :-/ But still continue shopping wf family, Dad bought 1 Levi's jeans for around RM300...I really can't afford that! I would prefer use RM300 to buy 1 full set of clothes..hehe! After bought the jeans, dad said 'let's go to sushi king!' I was a bit surprise because dad n mum nvr ajak us to eat japanese food b4!! 0.o Even laz time when my brother and me went for sushi, dad n mum for sure will go to the restaurant beside Sushi King and order fried rice! Perhaps due to the new opening Sushi King restaurant in my hometown, dad n mum love sushi now! ^^ suppose it's a good news for me!

Bought some mooncakes after having our sushi tea time. Nowadays, there'r really many 'pattern' of mooncake! green tea, cheese, pumpkin, lemon, mocha, chocolate...bla bla bla! so competitive..we bought 4 mooncakes:- cheese, mocha, coconut and 1 teochew mooncake..delicious! ^^

Had char kueyteow at kampar b4 went back home! I want my baby recover faster!! =(

No comments: