Tuesday, September 22, 2009

form 5 old classmates' gathering!

Today's afternoon, went to a saloon to cut my hair and dye my hair... bcoz it's holiday, so quite many ppl waiting there! So, I chit-chat wf my fren(pei yee and kok lin), talk about our Uni things.. After a while, my turn to cut and to dye. When it finished, I really can't c the colour appeared on my hair...zZZzzz...the guy said you hav to wash a few times, thn the colour will slowly appeared. I hope so!! Hopefully after a few days, I can c the colour!
Nite, I went to McDonald for a gathering of my Form 5 friends. Or more precisely, it's a birthday party for Xuet Fern, 'organized' by Boon Kong. (Want to clarify their relationship here! hehe...there are not a love couple, but looks like love couple; they don't act like love couple, but sometimes their action like love couple; Complicated right?? haha~) Their 'love story' begun since form 5, and their 'love' is endless and eternally, although 1 study in USM and another 1 study in UKM now, but distance surely not a problem for them! Every year, BK will organized a birthday party for XF(wt we understand here is our ex-classmates' gathering, perhaps there's another meaning for they 2! ^^).

sweet sweet~ ^^

meaning of umbrella:- Umbrella may be jz sth that we use to cover ourselves from getting wet, but for them, it's MEANINGFUL!!! so, every year, Xuet Fern will get 1 umbrella!! y?? ask them~

Xuet Fern making a wish, Boon Kong so happy!

ask them to cut the cake together, but both of them so paise~

so how? Lastly, they still cut the cake together!! haha~

All have changed a lot! Used to be classmates, but now all separate and study different course in different Uni~

(based on attendance of our 2009 gathering:- UM[li hong, swan pin] UKM[eugene, sook yi, soo teng, xuet fern, xiow chao] USM[boon kong, swan choon, pei yee] UPM[me alone!] Uni Lim Kok Weng[hua kang] maktab perguruan perak[billy] MMU[soon aik] IMU[chen hou, shuh yun] UTM[kien xhing] i dunno wai hong 1, paise~ anyone can let me know?)

Wonder how will we become after 5 years?? hehe~ there will b engineer, pharmacist, nutritist, dentist, architect among us >.<

a photo session b4 we went back~

p/s: meet form 6's fren in McD oso, Shio Huey, Hooi Leng, Hui Jiun, Shi Sheng and Win Nie. And meet my 'kai go' Chien Waei there...

No comments: