Tuesday, September 8, 2009

my wallet bleeding~

Went to Mid Valley today with Loo Yee and Win Nie! Preparing to go~

At 1st I din planned to buy anything, just wan to walk walk see see eat eat oni... But unimaginary, unpredictable, unexpected, we 3 ppl spent around RM854 there!! We reached at around 11.15am and walked till 7pm...And below were our 'awards' for shopping so long time!!

I bought a watch! That's why my wallet bleeding~ haha!! But anyway, like the watch!! ^^
This costs me RM472, nice? ^^

free gift~

Today's lunch- eat at Teppanyaki and costs me RM13. Not really nice~ =(
Spent whole day at Mid Valley today~ I just got my 1st test result not long ago

Electric Circuit Analysis - 33/40

Computer Programming - 7.5/10

Tamadun Islam dan Tamadun Asia - 25.5/30

Oral Interaction Skill - 7/10

Engineering Mathematic - 100/100

Agriculture & Man - don't know yet

Feel satisfied for some but not satisfied for some....Got the result not long oni, and test 2 approaching ad!! aiks!! Study la Kian Lee~~ work harder!!! >.<


No comments: