Friday, July 29, 2011

Car accident




It was a nightmare last 2 nights...where my parents and me were enjoying McD and mum suddenly got a call from Bro and he said he was involved in a car accident. The main point is : AT PLUS HIGHWAY.

OMG! We were get shocked and the first thing is, we made sure my brother is Okay. Thanks Buddha my brother just faced a little small injured. Well, we were damn worry and brother was like shocked and don't know what to do. So, without any waiting, we get into car and rush to the nearby police station where accident occured. Of course I was connected with brother all the time.

Okay, so we reach Balai Polis Hulu Bernam in maybe around 1 hour time. By the time we reached, my brother's car was just towed to the police station. Damn! I can imagine how big is the impulse when the car punch to another car.. What I can said is, my brother really 'run out from ghost gate'! >.<

We know there will be a lot more things to be done afterward. First is lodge a police report, second is to settle the car. I would like to talk about the second thing first. According to what my brother said, once the accident occured, very soon there's a man come forward and help him, even it's the guy who sent my brother to the police station. Who's the guy? he's a guy from workshop. You can't deny that they are really efficient where they always get to the accident place at the first moment(even faster than police). -.- and in the police station, they already asked my dad for confirmation to send the car to their workshop...

Talk back to the first thing, police report lodge. These are the guys (police) who are not efficient and effective at all!! WTF! we reached the police station at around 12am and it took 3 hours to complete everything! By the time we reached home, it was already 4 something! You know, police's stomach is at least TWICE of mine 1! zzz... Anyway, my brother was really lucky!

No comments: