Saturday, July 23, 2011

C.R.U.m.P.L.e.r.

I was on a trip with form 6 gang to Genting and Kl for the past 2 days...It was so called a 'gambling trip'! :p anyway, few ppl didn't have the game and part of us lose few bucks... I was lucky to take away 10 bucks from Genting.. -.-

Anyway, we managed to have a couple of time in times square, sg. wang, low yat, starhill and pavillion. Believe in Man Power, never suspect our ability to shop!!! XD Watched a movie called 武侠, it was pretty bad! 2 hours boring movie and I spent 1 1/2 hours sleeping =.=!

I bought something in pavillion--My DSLR camera strap...



just knew that day that the brand called 'crampler', I have no idea on how famous or how branded it is but, I really like the productssSSS.... Camera bags, Laptop bags and Travel bags... maybe in someday I would want to have one with me?? XD

No comments: