Monday, March 22, 2010

20.3.10 and 21.3.10 weekend activity~

At least this week I'm not that busy~ Finally! Since after CNY break, I like really totally busy for weekend, attend workshop, involve in chinese orchestra performance bla bla bla...
Wht have I done?

20.3.10(Saturday)
Although I say this week not that busy, but I still busy on saturday. In fact, this is the busiest Saturday for my sem 2. Why? Because it's tennis tournament in this day!(I take tennis as my ko-k activity this sem). So, wake up at 6am something and reached tennis court at 7am. They told us to go that early but eventually, we are the earliest and the people who told us came at 8 something!!! Tennis tournament started in the morning and end at 6am evening. That's damn hot and damn tired(I jz slept for 3 hours). Can c that I become darker after this tournament! Anyway, felt happy also as I won silver medal in the tournament. Hehe..

21.3.10(Sunday)
Finally there's a sunday belongs to me! So, went to Mid Valley with 2 of my hometown friends. Ate some nice food(compare to UPM) there and watch a movie. Some snapshots:




We make a choice among Korean food, Japanese food or Taiwanese food. Eventually we chose Taiwanense because the price is more reasonable! After that, managed to shop a while before went for the movie. At night, there's a dinner for committee of Chinese Orchestra Performance. There's free food there, of cause I went there! Hehe... Eat till very full there and play some stuff in the restaurant(gasoline). We played cards and stacko. OMG! I lose one of the game and the punishment is dancing! Siasui...


Back at around 10pm in the rain...

That's all for the post today...Feel quite sleepy and moody~~ :p

No comments: