Friday, October 9, 2009

mamak stall's experience~

Today, I had my most expensive mamak food in my life so far!! It was a friday and we're planning to go Subang for our dinner..What we ate was mamak food! haha~ So, Yit Wei and Poh Yee fetch us all the way from UPM to nearby Subang there... Well, there were really a lot of unexpectations today!!

1. When my friend told me that "William's" mamak food is very nice, it was high class mamak food, the first thing come into my mind was nice restaurant with air-condition, bla bla bla...However, when we are almost reach to the mamak stall, I keep searching for the stall, but I can't find it, because there's no signboard!
this is the mamak stall, really a STALL!!
2. I order Ribena Longan, Yit Wei told me it was quite big! So I expect it was quite big, but when the drink come, it was super duper big!!
right hand side-my BIG ribena longan that costed me RM7!
ribena laici and ribena longan, different colour ribena!! ^^

3. I expect the foold is expensive. Anyway, the food is even more expensive that wt I think...

My Cheese Naan that costed me RM8!My Nasi Goreng Ayam 2 jenis that costed me RM25!
Other foods of my friends! (Roti Hawaii, Chicken Chop, Pasta Goreng Seafood Special, Meatball Spaghetti bla bla bla....)
After finish our dinner with satisfaction! ^^

There are 9 fellows of us going, and we spent RM192 for mamak food!! STRONG??

No comments: