Thursday, October 22, 2009

Bec to UPM~~(blogging on 22 Oct, Thursday)

Havn't updated my blog for quite a few days...sorry coz recently busy wf assignment! Somemore the server in my college having problem right now...I can't online(currently online at my faculty).

Anyway, finally finished my math's assignment, english's assignment and my agriculture&man's assignment...Relax a lot!! huuhh....So what I did for these few days?

Monday-
Bec from hometown, reach here at 1.45pm and 2pm straightly go to my computer programming class. After the class, prepared for my agriculture&man's assignment(write script, take video bla bla bla...) Damn stress that day, luckily have something fun for my dinner tht night..I went for my wushu gathering where we all went to a Shabu Shabu restaurant at Puchong.
1 thing amazed me is that there'r 2 seniors,a male and a female, they eat super a lot!! We all were just laughing and looking at them. We ate until 11pm, LAST CUSTOMERS!!! when back to college, busy doing with maths assignment somemore!

Tuesday-
Another busy day...Basically, I still busy engaged my time with assignmentSsssSS... Presented my math's assignment in the morning, then afternoon that time, preparing for my english's assignment and editing video for my agriculture&man's assigment. And evening that time, attended to CCSE(computer& communication system engineering) club's annual general meeting. I was selected as Vice President(-.-") Shud I happy? At nite, CONTINUE doing wf my english + agriculture&man's assigments. Slept at 2am!!

Wednesday-
Worst day for me cause we got to present our agriculture&man's assignment and english's assignment.
*Comment from lecturer(agriculture&man):- Ok. Can't say very good, but still OK..
Anyway, I think that's enough for me coz I don't think we did the video very well, at least he din say no comment like some other group. (started too late! ) For english one, I think should be no problem. Finally finished all the busy things! So at night, I played badminton and dota!! Slept at 3am... hehe

Thursday-
Woke up just now at 11 sth and come ahead to my faculty's computer lab to online! Haha~ Shud study ad...erhghemm...

p/s: too bad can't online in my room for now beings...final exam coming soon...

No comments: