Sunday, January 17, 2010

SEM 2 WEEK 3 FRIDAY n SATURDAY

Friday

Went out again!! Today went to Mid Valley. Went out just because I don't want stay in my small room and eat the dirty food in my cafeteria!! hehe... Reached at 12 something. So had our lunch at 'Kimgary Restaurant'!
中华大碗饭(rich+soup+fruit milk) NICE!!! hehe.... after ate, I applied the membership card, who wanna go Kimgary next time?? go with me! got discount! ^^
Watched Jackie Chan's movie after meal-'The Spy Next Door'!

You know, Jackie Chan's movie always got quality 1. Although not as nice as AVATAR, but this movie quite funny oso! Not bad! Rated 3 out of 5. Went back college at 8 something.

Saturday
A busy Saturday....I got 2 session of cocuriculum(tennis) today! So, basically I spent 6 hours in tennis today! haha...It's great tht I finally got the chance to deal wf tennis. This is my first time hold the tennis racket actually! Fasilitator taught us some basic technique today. I start to love tennis!! ^^

My new tennis racket! ^^

No comments: