Sunday, December 27, 2009

summary of my 1st sem break~

This is the last night of my sem break I stay at home. 6 weeks of sem break just gone, what I actually did? Let me summarize here~ =)

1. There's a few days(most of the days) I slept until 1pm. I think this is some kind of achievement right? haha..
2. Spent most of the time in front of my computer.(of coz doin something meaningless, not study!)
3. Changed a new hairstyle..(hope I still like it ^.^)
4. Managed to finish A LOT of movie!! BIG ACHIEVEMENT!
5. Go out yamcha wif fren and managed to 吹水 for whole night! achievement.. >.<
6. Went to kampar to find my friends studied in UTAR, but did the same thing like at home(sleep, eat, internet, games....)
7. Went out for tripsSSS, e.g. Genting Highlands, Penang, Malacca, Ipoh, KL. Another ACHIEVEMENT with plenty of $$$$$ >.<
8. Went to prefect camp of my secondary school, recall a lot of old memories...
9. Meaningful 1, went to 社区服务集训营.. learn a lot of things there!
10. Another meaningful 1, participated in the 16th National Tang Soo Do Championship. Got a silver medal for heavy weight free fighting! happy ^^ BIG BIG ACHIEVEMENT!

Top 10 things that I had just done in 6 weeks!! haha~

No comments: